- Gluten Free
- Suitable For Vegetarians
- GE/GMO Free Ingredients
Metagenics MetaRelax 30s
- Designed to help promote restful sleep
- Orange citrus flavoured
- Dietary supplement
MetaRelax' is a great tasting orange citrus flavoured magnesium powder blend. This unique formula features a magnesium amino acid chelate (bis-glycinate) designed to enhance absorption and intestinal tolerance.* It also features taurine, vitamins B6, B12, and folate. Together, these nutrients help to promote restful sleep, positive mood, and relaxation. Why MetaRelax?
- Magnesium plays an important role in calcium metabolism and acts with calcium to support many biological processes, including bone formation, muscle contraction and relaxation, and nervous system health.
- Folate and vitamin B12 are cofactors in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including serotonin. Serotonin is associated with mood, sleep, and relaxation.
- Vitamin B6 is a factor in the body's conversion of glutamate (a stimulatory neurotransmitter) into gamma-amino-butyric acid (GABA), a neurotransmitter with calming and relaxing properties.
- Taurine, a sulfur-containing amino acid that is abundant in the central nervous system, may play a role in supporting brain health.
The WELLGirls Recommend - January 2021
Our craving for the Wellness Cacoa Activated Granola has no limits. We are especially excited about the new price reduction, which makes this product not only incredibly delicious but also very affordable! This scrumptious granola can be enjoyed as a smoothie bowl topping, a cereal with fresh berries and your preferred milk, or even just as a sneaky snack. To top it all off, the granola has been dusted in antioxidant-rich cacao, contains no added sugar, and the nuts and seeds have been carefully activated.
Activation stations, everybody!
The activation process involves soaking the nuts and seeds to stimulate the sprouting process, and then airdrying them at a low temperature. This process breaks down problematic compounds (called phytates) that would otherwise decrease the bioavailability of the nutrients in the nuts and seeds, meaning our bodies can more easily absorb all the available vitamins and minerals. Activation also ensures the nuts and seeds are gentler on the digestive tract.
We hope you got all of that over the sound of us crunching away on our new favourite treat!