- Wash, dry and grate the baby marrows.
- Put them into a clean dish cloth or muslin cloth and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl, along with the herbs and seasoning.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Line a mini muffin dish with non-stick or coconut oil.
- Spoon mixture into a mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius until cooked (depends on the size you are making but should be about 15 minutes for the mini ones)
- I like them to be 'just browned' on the top.
- Remove from the pan and place on a serving dish.
- Optional: Dollop a small bit of pesto onto each mini muffin.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”