8 small baby marrows 1 egg, lightly beaten 1 tsp oregano 1 tsp parsley 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp pepper Optional: Dollop of basil pesto
- Wash, dry and grate the baby marrows.
- Put them into a clean dish cloth or muslin cloth and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl, along with the herbs and seasoning.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Line a mini muffin dish with non-stick or coconut oil.
- Spoon mixture into a mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius until cooked (depends on the size you are making but should be about 15 minutes for the mini ones)
- I like them to be 'just browned' on the top.
- Remove from the pan and place on a serving dish.
- Optional: Dollop a small bit of pesto onto each mini muffin.