- Preheat oven to 170'C
- Combine the oat bran, gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the coconut yoghurt, almond milk, honey, vanilla extract and honey and whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the raisins into the mixture and combine.
- Place the mixture evenly into your muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”