- Noodles: Prepare as per instructions on the packet.
- Sauce: Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. Set aside.
- Tofu: Cut the tofu into slices and press with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Heat the oil, add the tofu and about 1/4 cup of the stir fry sauce. Pan-fry the tofu until golden brown and add cayenne pepper and cumin. Remove from the pan and place on paper towel lined plates.
- Veggies: Pan-fry chillies, red onion, carrots, baby marrow, red pepper and spring onions in the pan. Add remaining sauce. Add the tofu and pok choi until it is slightly blanched.
- Serve over noodles, sprinkle with black sesame seeds and pomegranates or goji berries and enjoy.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”