1 cup coconut flakes
2 ripe peaches (one sliced and one diced)
1 cup finely diced pineapple
¼ cup goji berries
2 cups raw yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
4 TBSP honey/maple syrup/agave (or more to taste)
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Toast coconut flakes in a dry pan, and allow to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and combine well.
3. Taste for sweetness and adjust accordingly.
4. Pour into a lined square tin.
5. Place in the freezer until frozen (about 4 - 5 hours).
6. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”