- 2 1/2 cups Wellness Warehouse Brown Rice Flour
- 3 tsp Good Life Organic Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oryx Desert Salt
- 200g Kapthura Organic Coconut Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Wellness Warehouse Smooth Peanut Butter (plus extra to dollop on top)
- 3 tsp Health Connection Whole Foods Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp Wellness Warehouse Raw Cacao Nibs
- In a mixing bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Whisk together well.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and non-dairy nibs.
- Mix until well combined.
- Press the cookie dough into a skillet and sprinkle over the cacao nibs.
- Add extra dollops of peanut butter and bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180ºC.
- Once baked, serve with pecan nuts and non-dairy ice cream.
- Best enjoyed warm!
- Urban Vegan Gelato Style Frozen Dessert
- Wellness Warehouse Pecan Nuts, crushed
For more recipes visit www.baking-ginger.com
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”