- 1 1/2 cup Wellness Warehouse Gluten-Free Plain Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar (or preferred sugar substitute)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Butternut Oat Milk
- 2 tsp Wellness Warehouse Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
Honey and fresh strawberries for serving
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, ButtaNutt Oat Milk, and Wellness Warehouse Coconut Oil.
- Add the Wellness Warehouse Gluten-Free Plain Flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, and freeze-dried strawberries. Whisk together until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Once heated, drop spoonfuls of the batter into the pan.
- Allow to cook for 2 - 4 minutes and then flip and continue to cook for a further 2 - 4 minutes, or until flapjack is cooked through and golden brown.
Serve with fresh strawberries and honey, and enjoy!
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”