• 380 g / 1 packet Soya Rama Chicken Breasts, defrosted and sliced into strips
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 250 g portobello mushrooms
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 – 2 Tbsp parsley
• 1 - 2 Tbsp Italian herbs
• 1 Tbsp Wellness Gluten-Free Flour Mix
• 3 Tbsp Wellness Nutritional Yeast
• 1 cup Rude Health dairy-free milk, warmed
• ½ packet Happy Earth People Lentil or Chickpea Pasta
• Squeeze of lemon
• Wellness Organic Odourless Coconut Oil for frying
1. Fry the sliced Soya Rama Chicken Breast in some coconut oil in a non-stick pan for 10 to 12 minutes, until slightly crispy on the outside. Set aside.
2. Sauté the onions, garlic and mushrooms in a separate pan and sprinkle with the Italian herbs.
IN A MIXING BOWL:
1. Mix the flour and nutritional yeast together.
2. Add a little of the dairy-free milk to make a paste.
3. Add a squeeze of lemon and mix.
4. Add the sauce to the mushroom, onion and garlic mix, and stir thoroughly.
5. Gently simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Add the fried Soya Rama Chicken Breast strips and continue to stir gently.
7. Serve on top of or stirred into the pasta.
8. Garnish with parsley, nutritional yeast or herbs and spices of your choice.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”