- Preheat the oven to 190'and lightly grease 15 cups of a muffin tray.
- Grate the pumpkin (preferably with a food processor).
- Add the flour, almond meal, stevia, basil, baking powder, vanilla powder and spices to the pumpkin.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl, then use a wooden spoon to stir the eggs and coconut oil into the pumpkin mixture until the lumps are gone.
- Gently stir in the walnuts.
- Add coconut water, stirring, until the batter is thick.
- Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 15 ' 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”