I am not sure of which symptoms you are presenting with but normally coxsackie type B virus causes fatigue, fever, headache, sore throat, gastro-intestinal irritation, oral lesions and loss of appetite.
I have a suggested guideline for the treatment of viral infections, which will help combat these symptoms:
- Vir-X, homeopathic drops (Enzyme Process) – which contains the Coxsackie virus, in a homeopathic form, which helps balance the immune system
- Enzimmune caps (Enzyme Process) – supports the immune system when it is compromised and will also help with fatigue. Consists of a range of potent anti-virals (vitamins, minerals and herbs)
- Ultra potent-C Powder (Metagenics) – vitamin C powder (non-acidic form in high doses) boosts the immune system and also acts as an anti-oxidant
- Ultra Flora capsules (Amipro) – replenishes good bacteria in the gut, which help fight infection, keeping the immune system active, and it also help with gastro-intestinal discomfort
- Colloidal Silver liquid – a natural antibiotic, can be used as a rinse/gargle for treatment of oral lesions and sore throat
Please ensure you drink sufficient fluids to prevent dehydration. Teas containing ginger, fennel, peppermint, fenugreek, rooibos and chamomile will be helpful. All of these products are available at our stores.
If you need any further advice please feel free to visit our natural pharmacy. Wish you good health and speedy recovery.
Regards Dr Sameera Abbas