2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
120g Rude Health Banana Berry Oats or Sprouted Oats
100g almonds, roughly chopped
20g coconut oil, softened
1 large apple, grated with skin on
Zest of 1 orange
¼ tsp cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
110g raspberries, slightly squashed
1. Preheat oven to 180 C/Gas Mark 7 and prepare a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Using a wooden spoon, mix the bananas, oats, almonds, coconut oil, apple, zest, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
3. Fold in the mashed raspberries, being careful not to over-mix.
4. Using a spoon, dollop a heaped tablespoon of the mixture onto the parchment and flatten with the back of the spoon.
5. Place the tray of biscuits in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden.
6. Allow the biscuits to cool before removing from the parchment, as they will continue to firm as they cool.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”