- First make the crust. Put the almonds into a blender until they turn into a crumb-like texture.
- Add the dates, coconut oil and salt. Blend them all together until you get an even dough-like mixture.
- Put wax paper in your cake tin and press the dough into the tin until its level all around.
- Keep it in the fridge while you continue with the rest of the recipe.
- Now make the top layer by blending all the ingredients together until you have a consistently smooth mixture.
- Using a spoon, dollop this mixture over the layer of crust.
- Even it out and then put it in the freezer to set. It only needs about an hour in the freezer and after that you can leave it in the fridge.