Satisfy your sweet tooth with this rich chocolate indulgence using only the finest of ingredients.
1 cup raw cacao butter
1 cup raw cacao powder
1 scoop of protein powder of choice
3 tbs of honey
Handful of crushed roasted nuts
1/4 tsp of himalayan salt
- Melt the cocoa butter and salt in a double boiler over low heat.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the cacao and protein powder.
- Stir in the honey and nuts and make sure everything is completely combined.
- Pour chocolate into a 9x5 loaf pan and sprinkle with more roasted nuts.
- Pop in the freezer for 30 minutes to set and enjoy.