- Suitable For Vegan
- Suitable For Vegetarians
Sfera Super Milk Thistle Complex 60s
- Supports the liver
- With Phosphatidylcholine for absorption
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
While milk thistle is most often used for liver conditions, such as hepatitis and cirrhosis, the herb is also said to fight the following health issues:
- Has the ability to regulate blood sugar levels and helps to prevent the progression of diabetes ' related kidney disease.
- Gallbladder disorders by phase two detoxification of the liver.
- Decreases the severity of a hangover due to the ability to cleanse the liver.
- Improves liver function by keeping toxic substances from binding to liver cells.
- May reduce high cholesterol.
- May improve the severity of seasonal allergies.
The role of Phosphatidylcholine: Phosphatidylcholine in the Milk Thistle complex helps for better absorption of the silybin contained in the milk thistle. The phosphatidylcholine helps to improve the solubility of the bile and more silybin is delivered to the liver and gallbladder. The formula also includes a liver supporting blend:
Dandelion root: Widely recognised as a liver tonic as it nourishes the liver. Aids skin problems as well as detoxify poisons and toxic waste in the body.
Artichoke: Helps to prevent stomach ulcers and cardiovascular disease. Cleanses the liver of toxins.
Turmeric: Helps to repair and regenerate the liver. Works as an anti-inflammatory as well.