380g / 1 packet Soya Rama Fish-Liks
6-7 medium tomatoes skinned & grated
1 large onion (sliced) & 1 tsp crushed Garlic
3-4 Green Chillies and 1 tsp Chilli Powder
1 tsp each of Cumin and Mustard seed
1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
Garnish with Curry leaves and Coriander Leaves
3 tsp Curry Powder
Salt to taste
100 ml Oil
1. Fry Fish-Liks in oil in a non stick pan on medium heat for 10-12 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a medium sized saucepan, heat oil.
3. Add fenugreek & cumin seeds.
4. Add onions once the fenugreek & mustard seeds start to split.
5. Once onions are golden brown, add curry powder & garlic.
6. Add tomatoes, chillies & curry leaves.
7. Simmer chutney on a low heat.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. Add a little water to make thick gravy.
10. When chutney is cooked add Fish-Liks & remove from stove.
11. Garnish with coriander.
12. Serve with Rice or Roti.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”