1 tsp Cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1/2 tsp Nutmeg powder
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Dried sweet Basil
1 tbsp Ginger and garlic paste
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
380g Soya Rama Chicken Breasts
2 tbsp Flour
2tbsp Corn flour
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup flour
1. Mix all dry spices together, divide into three parts.
2. Marinate Soya Rama Chicken Breasts with 1 part of the dry spices, ginger and garlic paste and lemon juice. Set aside.
3. Mix 2tbsp flour, corn flour, 1 part of dry spices and baking powder. Mix with water to make a dip, add salt to taste.
4. Mix 1 cup flour to 1 part of dry spices (salt to taste).
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Coat marinated Chicken Breasts into dip and then into (point 4) dry flour mixture.
7. Deep fry for 10 minutes on each side until golden in colour.
8. Drain on paper towel.
9. Serve with a fresh salad and potato wedges/chips.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”