3 Tbsp soya sauce
4 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
3 Tbsp Vegan Worcester sauce
3 Tbsp vinegar
2 Tbsp molasses
1 Tsp ginger and garlic paste
1 Tsp ground cumin
1 Tsp ground coriander
2 Tbsp sesame seed oil
380g Soya Rama Chick-Liks
200ml of oil for frying or 50ml for baking
1 Tsp sesame seeds
1. Drain/squeeze Soya Rama Chick-Liks to remove excess liquid. Set aside.
2. Mix ingredients for marinade together in a large bowl.
3. Add Chick-Liks to marinade.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
5. Fry in hot oil for 5 to 10 minutes or place in the oven dish and brush with oil (bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius).
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Serve with salad or chips and a dip.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”