- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Beat egg white until soft and foamy (there should be no visible liquid left in the bowl). Vegan alternative: use coconut oil instead of egg whites.
- Add spices and mix well, then toss the nuts until they're well coated.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes, checking on them every 5 minutes.
- Toss nuts every 10 minutes, to make sure they don't burn.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”