- In a high power blender add the cashew nuts and blend them for about 5 ' 10 seconds until they are crumbly. Careful not to turn them into nut butter.
- Put the cashew crumbs into a processor along with the Vanilla Supershake and honey. Process all the ingredients slowly. Add the water and lastly the cacao nibs until you have a dough-like mixture.
- Roll your mixture flat and then press into cookie shapes. TIP: If your mixture is too sticky, wet your hands while working with it.
- Dehydrate at 47 degrees Celsius for 8 hours.
- Strain the water from the cashews. Put all your ingredients into a high speed blender and blend slowly. Use a tamper to grind the ingredients against the blade so it mixes into a smooth icing.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”