- In a high power blender add the cashew nuts and blend them for about 5 ' 10 seconds until they are crumbly. Careful not to turn them into nut butter.
- Put the cashew crumbs into a processor along with the Vanilla Supershake and honey. Process all the ingredients slowly. Add the water and lastly the cacao nibs until you have a dough-like mixture.
- Roll your mixture flat and then press into cookie shapes. TIP: If your mixture is too sticky, wet your hands while working with it.
- Dehydrate at 47 degrees Celsius for 8 hours.
- Strain the water from the cashews. Put all your ingredients into a high speed blender and blend slowly. Use a tamper to grind the ingredients against the blade so it mixes into a smooth icing.
Preparation Time:8 hours