*1 can coconut cream
*1/3 cup chia seeds
*1/3 cup agave syrup
*1/4 cup raw cacao powder
*100 g raw dark chocolate, melted
*1 TBSP vanilla essence
*Fresh berries and mint for serving
1. Combine the coconut cream and chia seeds in a bowl.
2 Set aside and allow to expand for at least 20 minutes.
3. Once expanded, add the chia mixture to a blender, along with the
cacao powder, melted chocolate and vanilla essence.
4. Blend well until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least one hour.
6. Once set, top with fresh berries and mint and enjoy!
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”