*1 can coconut cream
*1/3 cup chia seeds
*1/3 cup agave syrup
*1/4 cup raw cacao powder
*100 g raw dark chocolate, melted
*1 TBSP vanilla essence
*Fresh berries and mint for serving
1. Combine the coconut cream and chia seeds in a bowl.
2 Set aside and allow to expand for at least 20 minutes.
3. Once expanded, add the chia mixture to a blender, along with the
cacao powder, melted chocolate and vanilla essence.
4. Blend well until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least one hour.
6. Once set, top with fresh berries and mint and enjoy!