- No Artificial Flavouring
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Colours
- Preservative Free
- Alcohol Free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- No Petroleum Ingredients
- No Artificial Dyes
- Formaldehyde Free
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate Free
- Phthalate Free
- No Talc
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil 25ml
- A powerful antiseptic
- Inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi
- Cleanses and protects skin abrasions
?Australia's natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queenland, Australia. This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions.
- Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
- Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings.
- Treats fungal infections such as athlete's foot and nail infection.
- Has demonstrated to be as effective as Benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of mild to moderate acne
- Cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs.
- Sourced from and made in Australia.
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil.
100% pure Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not cover the applied area. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision.
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs.
- On children under 2 years old.
- Undiluted oil on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.
For external use only. Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud. Store below 30?.