- No Additives
The Real Thing Chlorella 500s
- Packed with antioxidant Chlorophyll
- Contains vitamins and minerals
- Contains essential fatty acids
Chlorella is a single-celled fresh-water algae that's a microscopic, but mighty nutritional powerhouse. This great, green organism is more than just a 'superfood'. Its real super-powered feature is its proven ability to assist the body in clearing toxic heavy metals and chemical pollutants that contribute to many degenerative disease states. The Real Thing Chlorella contains:
- An array of minerals (particularly iron) and various vitamins, including vitamin A and a significant amount of vitamin B12.
- Essential Fatty Acids and 19 amino acids.
- The highest quantities of the plant-derived antioxidant, chlorophyll, as well as RNA and DNA nucleic acids found in any natural source.
- Chlorella Growth Factor, a unique phytochemical, thought to be responsible for chlorella's impressive therapeutic effects.