Arriba Arriba. Rude Health’s salsa recipe will have you dancing round the kitchen with Cornitas in hand. Fresh tomatoes, onion, a squeeze of lime, a handful of coriander and a splash of olive oil.. easy as one, two, cha, cha, cha, three four, cha, cha, cha…
1 bag of Rude Health Black Bean or Chickpea and Lentil Cornitas
4 plum tomatoes
Half a red onions
A handful of coriander
Pinch of salt and pepper
A splash olive oil
1. Marinate the finely sliced red onion in fresh lime juice overnight.
2. Deseed the plum tomatoes.
3. Roughly chop the tomatoes and marinated onions and combine in a bowl.
4. Add the chopped coriander and a splash of olive oil.
5. Add salt & pepper to taste.
6. Happy Cornita dippin’.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”