- Certified Organic
- 100% Natural Ingredients
Tree Of Life Pure Organic Argan Oil 50ml
Tree of Life Argan Oil, in a larger 50ml bottle, is suitable for all skin types and hair types.
- Packed with 80% of the essential fatty acids our body needs to repair and regenerate cells.
- Full of vitamin E to nourish your skin, hair and nails.
- Antioxidant-rich; helps fight the signs of ageing.
- Soothes sunburn and replenishes damaged skin cells.
- Prevents stretch marks; great for pregnant moms.
- Strengthens the nails and cuticles.
- Revitalises scalp and hair; soothes dryness and itching, combats split ends.
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe skin irritations.
- Full of carotenoids; helps to guard your skin from UV rays & free radical damage.
- Suitable as a night cream or makeup remover.
- 100% natural and organic at origin.
- Easily absorbed and doesn’t leave an oily residue.
The WELLGirls Recommend - January 2021
Our craving for the Wellness Cacoa Activated Granola has no limits. We are especially excited about the new price reduction, which makes this product not only incredibly delicious but also very affordable! This scrumptious granola can be enjoyed as a smoothie bowl topping, a cereal with fresh berries and your preferred milk, or even just as a sneaky snack. To top it all off, the granola has been dusted in antioxidant-rich cacao, contains no added sugar, and the nuts and seeds have been carefully activated.
Activation stations, everybody!
The activation process involves soaking the nuts and seeds to stimulate the sprouting process, and then airdrying them at a low temperature. This process breaks down problematic compounds (called phytates) that would otherwise decrease the bioavailability of the nutrients in the nuts and seeds, meaning our bodies can more easily absorb all the available vitamins and minerals. Activation also ensures the nuts and seeds are gentler on the digestive tract.
We hope you got all of that over the sound of us crunching away on our new favourite treat!