Tree Of Life Pure Organic Moringa Oil 20ml
- Eco-cert Certified at Source Pure Organic Moringa Oil
- Suitable for Dry and Sensitve Skin
Moringa Seed Oil is an oil that comes from the Moringa Plant found in the Himalayan mountains. The oil is rich in omega fatty acids and antioxidants, which soothe and protect the skin. The antioxidants act as natural preservatives, making it a stable oil resistant to rancidity, and allowing for a longer shelf life. The seeds of the Moringa Tree are also high in oleic acid, another fatty acid, at 73%, which gives it additional beneficial properties. It is also nutrient-dense, high in palmitoleic and linoleic acids, and contains vitamins A and C as well.
Moringa Oleifera Oil is the main component of the seed of the Moringa Oleifera plant.
• Store in a Cool dry Environment
• Do not Expose to Direct Sunlight
• Do not Expose to Heat
• This nutrient-dense oil is famous for its anti-aging properties. It helps removes wrinkles and prevents the sagging of facial skin as well. It comes filled with antioxidants that slow the aging process down and help curb the activity of free radicals.
• Moringa Oil may help fight skin fatigue and its oil secretion. It is great in counterfeiting the ill effects of pollution on your skin. It is a great skin purifier, making it glow naturally.
• Moringa Oil is also known for its outstanding properties of curing acne. It works wonders in removing black heads and spots from your skin.
• Moringa Oil is also known to be good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil. It helps cures minor skin cuts, rashes or even burns. You may also use it for healing insect bites.
• This fresh smelling oil has been known as a natural hair cleanser for ages. So here we are listing the top few benefits of Moringa Oil for hair.
• Moringa Oil is famous as a massage oil. You may wet your hair first and then simply massage some Moringa Oil onto your scalp gently. This way it will reach your rots and moisturise your scalp. It is ideal for people with dry scalp.
• Regular use of Moringa Oil on your hair may help you gain stronger hair. It strengthens your hair by delivering important minerals and vitamins to the hair follicles, rejuvenating your hair from deep within.
• These same minerals and vitamins make your hair stronger and fight dandruff and split ends. It has great healing properties which makes it ideal for hair care.