- 1 cup Wellness Warehouse Quinoa
- 1 tsp Good Life Organic Dried Rosemary
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup beetroot spirals
- 1 cup Wellness Warehouse Chickpeas, cooked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 300g The Whole Earth Kitchen Tofu, cubed
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup Highfields Creamery Cultured Coconut Milk
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot over a medium heat, add the quinoa, rosemary, and water.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, add the cooked quinoa to two serving bowls.
- Top the quinoa with the baby tomatoes, chickpeas, beetroot, and baby spinach.
- In a frying pan over a medium to high heat, add the olive oil, tofu, and turmeric powder.
- Fry until golden brown - about 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked tofu to the bowls.
- For the dressing, add all of the ingredients in a jug.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the bowls and enjoy!
For more recipes visit www.baking-ginger.com
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”