*1 cup quinoa
*1 tsp dried rosemary
*2 cups water
*1 cup baby tomatoes, halved
*1 cup baby spinach
*1 cup beetroot spirals
*1 cup chickpeas, cooked
*2 TBSP olive oil
*300 g tofu, cubed
*1 tsp turmeric powder
*1/4 cup coconut yoghurt
*Juice of half a lemon
*1/2 tsp crushed garlic
*3 TBSP sweet chilli sauce
*Salt and pepper
1. Add the quinoa, rosemary and water to a pot over
2. Simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Once cooked, add the quinoa to two serving bowls.
4. Top the quinoa with the baby tomatoes, chickpeas,
beetroot and baby spinach.
5. Add the olive oil, tofu and turmeric powder to a
frying pan over medium to high heat.
6. Fry until golden brown (about 10 minutes).
7. Add the cooked tofu to the bowls.
8. Add all the dressing ingredients to a jug.
9. Mix until well combined.
10. Pour the dressing over the bowls and enjoy!
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”