- 1 cup of Rude Health Ultimate Almond Drink
- 1 cup of thick Greek yogurt
- 2 bananas
- 2 tsp honey
- Small handful of raspberries
- 10 strawberries
- Small punnet of blueberries
- Place the Ultimate Almond Drink, yogurt, banana, raspberries and the honey into a blender.
- Whizz until smooth, then lightly tap the base of the blender jug on the worktop to settle out any bubbles and froth that has formed on top of the mix.
- Take the ice lolly freezer moulds, and fill two thirds full (leaving space for the fresh fruit).
- Slice the strawberries into quarters and drop them and some blueberries into each ice lolly mould.
- Freeze overnight.
- They are then ready to eat. If you feel a little creative flare in your fingertips, melt some milk chocolate and drizzle over the lollies before sprinkling with desiccated coconut for a crunchy coating.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”