- Combine almond milk, sugar, flour, cinnamon and yeast in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add a teaspoon coconut oil to a large frying pan and heat on low.
- Dunk slices of bread into cinnamon mixture.
- Once coconut oil is hot, add slices and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden in colour and crispy.
- Slather with fresh fruit and maple syrup.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”