- Whisk together vinegar, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the mushrooms with half the dressing until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa in 3 cups water, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place spinach in a large bowl; add hot mushrooms, quinoa, and reserved dressing. Toss to combine (spinach will wilt slightly). Top with crumbled feta, seed sprinkle and serve.
- Add a pinch of saffron spice to the dressing as a great mood uplifter.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”