- Whisk together vinegar, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the mushrooms with half the dressing until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa in 3 cups water, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place spinach in a large bowl; add hot mushrooms, quinoa, and reserved dressing. Toss to combine (spinach will wilt slightly). Top with crumbled feta, seed sprinkle and serve.
- Add a pinch of saffron spice to the dressing as a great mood uplifter.
Serves:2 - 4