2 cups chicken broth
- In a medium non-stick pan, combine the broth with the lentils, carrots, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the lentils are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside to cool to lukewarm.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the lemon juice, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, the cilantro, water, oil, and garlic. Process to a smooth puree and add to the lentils.
- Add the watercress and red onion to the lentils and toss to combine.
- Roast the salmon. Serve the hot salmon on a bed of the lentil salad.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”