- 1 cup diced fresh mango, plus extra to serve
- 1 TBSP lime or lemon juice
- 1 can coconut milk or plant-based milk
- 1 TBSP maple syrup or honey
- 3 TBSP chia seeds
To serve (optional):
- ¼ cup passionfruit pulp + toasted coconut shavings + small handful chopped roasted nuts + pretty, edible flowers or baby mint leaves
- Add the mango and lime or lemon juice to a glass jug and mash roughly with a fork.
- Divide the mixture between 2 pretty serving glasses (or glass jars with lids for on-the-go).
- In the same jug, mix together the coconut milk, maple syrup or honey and chia seeds.
- Leave the mixture to stand for a few minutes, then divide equally between the 2 serving glasses.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for up to 2 days, adding the toppings just before serving.
Excerpted from Good + Simple by Sarah Graham, published by Penguin Random House South Africa and available at leading book stores and online
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”