LIVE LIFE WELL Rewards Programme
This applies to all orders within South Africa
- The Live Life Well Rewards programme ("LLWRP", "the Programme") is brought to you ("the Member") by Wellness Warehouse ("us", "we").
- By joining the LLWRP, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time by us. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and us, and govern your and our rights and obligations as a registered member of the programme. It is therefore important that you read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Should you not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, you must notify us via email at [email protected] or visit any store and inform one of our store staff members that you do not wish to be bound.
- We reserve the right, from time to time, to restrict, terminate, suspend or alter aspects of the programme and these terms and conditions with or without prior notice to you. Any changes will be effective immediately, unless stated otherwise. We will attempt to notify you of any major changes, but will not be held liable for any failure to do so. Should we decide to terminate the porgramme, this will not affect any points earned or cashbacks issued to you prior to the date of such termination.
- We shall be entitled to cede, assign, delegate or in any other way dispose of any or all of its rights and obligations in terms of the LLWRP without your prior consent.
- Membership to the programme is free - you do not need to purchase any of our goods or services in order to register as a member.
- To sign up to the programme, you must be 18 (eighteen) years or older.
- You may register at any of our stores or online click here.
- You may only have one active membership at any time.
- To successfully register as a member, you will need to provide us with the following information: your full name and surname, date of birth, cellphone number, email address and consent to market to you. From time to time, you may be required to provide proof of identification.
- You will receive one programme membership card upon successful registration – multiple cards will not be issued. This membership card remains our property at all times, and we reserve the right to decline and withdraw membership cards at any time.
- If you lose your membership card or if it is stolen or misplaced, you will be able to receive a new card by visiting any store. You should notify us immediately if this happens. We will not be held responsible or liable for any unauthorised use of your card in the event that it is lost, stolen or misplaced. You will need to positively identify yourself as an existing member in order to receive a new card.
- You may terminate your membership at any time by notifying us via email at [email protected] or by visiting any store and informing one of our store staff members that you wish to terminate your membership.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if we believe that you have participated fraudulently or contravened these terms and conditions or the law in general.
- Our employees are eligible to join and participate in programme.
The benefits we offer you are not transferable to other members.
As a registered member, you will earn LLWRP points for making purchases in store or online. We reserve the right to make certain products exempt from the earning of points. No points will be earned in respect of any products where the earning or awarding of such points are prohibited by any legislation in the Republic of South Africa.
Pensioners earn triple points on a Wednesday for in-store and online purchases.
The LLWRP is a 3-tiered programme. The purchases that you make at Wellness Warehouse in any given calendar month will determine the earn rate at which you are rewarded. For more information on how these 3 tiers work, together with examples of how to progress through the tiers, click here.
Wellness Warehouse reserves the right to deduct any LLWRP points that have been incorrectly allocated to your account, for whatever reason, even if this results in a negative account balance after the deduction has been processed.
In order to earn LLWRP points, you will need to present your membership card to our cashiers at the stores or enter your card details online when making an online purchase. Only one membership card can be presented for each transaction.
No points can be allocated retroactively, and points cannot be allocated for a previous purchase where the LLWRP membership card was not presented, or entered online.
Each point is worth R0.01 / 1 cent. All points that you earn will automatically be converted into cashback by us.
Once your points have been converted into cashback, the cashback can be redeemed by you as payment for purchases at any Wellness Warehouse store in South Africa or online. Your points and/or cashback cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
If you do not earn points and/or if you do not redeem any cashback for a period of 36 (thirty six) months, your account will be deemed to be dormant. The unredeemed cashback balance in your dormant account will expire and be reclaimed by us, and as a result your cashback balance will have a zero balance. We will not close your LLWRP account.
In addition to the points and cashback that you earn as a member of the programme, you will also receive other benefits, including promotional and special loyalty member discount offers on a range of merchandise, which will be communicated to you from time to time. These promotional offers may include additional terms and conditions, which will be communicated as part of the offer. All promotional offers are subject to availability, which may vary between stores.
- By signing up for the LLWRP, you are consenting to us using your personal information for the purposes of the LLWRP and to communicate with you in relation thereto. You are, in addition, signing up to receive our newsletters and marketing mailers. Should you not wish to receive any communication from us, you are able to unsubscribe. Alternatively, send an email to [email protected]wellnesswarehouse.com and we will remove you from the mailing list.
- In order to keep you informed of your LLWRP points and cashbacks and to communicate with you, Wellness Warehouse has to (a) process your personal information (as defined in POPIA, Act 4 of 2013) ("PI"); (b) share your PI within the Wellness Warehouse group of companies; (c) share your PI with third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Wellness Warehouse; (d) send you information and marketing material (printed and electronic) to inform you of special offers and products that may be of interest to you, and (e) send you marketing material from third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Wellness Warehouse.
- By applying to become a LLWRP member, you consent to (a) your PI being processed by Wellness Warehouse; (b) PI being shared within the Wellness Warehouse group of companies; (c) your PI being shared with third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Wellness Warehouse; (d) receiving information and marketing material (printed and electronic) informing you of special offers and products that may be of interest to you; and (e) receiving marketing material from third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Wellness Warehouse.
- The information provided to Wellness Warehouse by you when signing up for the LLWRP is processed and recorded in Wellness Warehouse’s computer system.
- You have the right, in accordance with POPIA, to (a) obtain access to your PI held by Wellness Warehouse; (b) request the correction, destruction or deletion of your PI held by Wellness Warehouse; and (c) object to the processing of your PI. It furthermore remains your responsibility to inform Wellness Warehouse of any changes to your PI.
- You may opt out of any direct marketing received from Wellness Warehouse should you so elect, by notifying Wellness Warehouse thereof in writing, by sending an email to [email protected].
- In addition, you may object to your PI being shared with third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Wellness Warehouse by notifying Wellness Warehouse in writing of such objection by sending an email to [email protected] If you object to your PI being shared with third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Wellness Warehouse, prior to the PI being shared with such third parties, Wellness Warehouse will not disclose your PI to such third parties. If you object to sharing of your PI subsequent to the information being shared with such third parties, Wellness Warehouse will instruct such third parties to destroy or delete all records of your PI and to refrain from retaining any record thereof.
The LLWRP Tiering structure operates on 3 Tier levels:
- Spend up to and including R999.99 in a month, and earn 1% back (Tier 1)
- Spend between R1 000 and R2 999.99 in a month, and earn 2% back (Tier 2)
- Spend R3 000 or more in a month, and earn 3% back (Tier 3)
After registering for LLWRP, you will start at Tier 1. If you move up a Tier in the month, please note that you will earn at your new Tier rate on the purchase following the purchase that qualifies you for that new Tier.
Here is an example to illustrate the application of how Tiering is applied:
- 1st purchase of R400 – you will earn 1% (R4) at the Tier 1 rate, your cumulative spend is R400
- 2nd purchase of R300 – you will earn 1% (R3) at the Tier 1 rate, your cumulative spend is R700
- 3rd purchase of R600 – you will earn 1% (R6) at the Tier 1 rate, your cumulative spend is R1300 which means that you will be upgraded to Tier 2 and will qualify for the Tier 2 earn rate on your next purchase in the month
- 4th purchase of R1 500 – you will earn 2% (R30) at the Tier 2 rate, your cumulate spend is R2800
TOTAL REWARDS EARNED FOR MONTH 1: R43 for cumulative spend of R2 800. This means that you will start the next month (Month 2), in Tier 2 and will continue to earn 2% back on all purchases based on the carry-over rule. At the end of Month 2, your monthly cumulative spend for Month 2 will be calculated again and this will determine if you qualify to remain on Tier 2, or if you revert to Tier 1 for the start of the following month (Month 3).
- 1st purchase of R600 – you will earn 2% (R12) at the Tier 2 earn rate based on the carry-over rule, your cumulative spend is R600
- 2nd purchase of R200 – you will earn 2% (R4) at the Tier 2 earn rate based on the carry-over rule, your cumulative spend is R600
TOTAL REWARDS EARNED FOR MONTH 2: R16 for cumulative spend of R800. This means that you will start the next month (Month 3), in Tier 1 because you spent less than the qualifying amount for Tier 2 in the month and will therefore earn 1% back on all purchases in Month 3 until such time as you break through to the next Tier.