- Suitable For Vegan
Nanuki Boom Bar Matcha Explosion 60g
- Nanuki “Boom Bars” are enriched with a selection of superfoods, which add a wealth of nutritional benefits to the mix. The Matcha Explosion recipe is packed with the goodness of ceremonial grade matcha, moringa, lucuma, mesquite, and spirulina enrobed in their rich raw chocolate. A great alternative to sugary snacks and empty calories – Nanuki Boom Bars are a range of wholesome, filling snacks that will give you a sustainable energy boost instead.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Dairy-free, egg-free
- Soy-free, peanut-free
- A great source of plant protein & energy
- High in dietary fibre
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
The superfoods used to make the Matcha Explosion snack bar all pack a special nutritional punch.
- Matcha is an antioxidant powerhouse that calms your mind but keeps focus sharp, enhances your mood, and lowers blood sugar levels
- Moringa leaf provides a vitamin A & C boost
- Lucuma fruit is packed with beta carotene, zinc & calcium
- Mesquite is protein rich and contains multiple trace minerals including calcium, potassium, iron & zinc
- Spirulina is protein, antioxidant, and iron rich
- Raw chocolate is a great source of magnesium
- Dates add sweetness, without the processed sugars
The WELLGirls Recommend - January 2021
Our craving for the Wellness Cacoa Activated Granola has no limits. We are especially excited about the new price reduction, which makes this product not only incredibly delicious but also very affordable! This scrumptious granola can be enjoyed as a smoothie bowl topping, a cereal with fresh berries and your preferred milk, or even just as a sneaky snack. To top it all off, the granola has been dusted in antioxidant-rich cacao, contains no added sugar, and the nuts and seeds have been carefully activated.
Activation stations, everybody!
The activation process involves soaking the nuts and seeds to stimulate the sprouting process, and then airdrying them at a low temperature. This process breaks down problematic compounds (called phytates) that would otherwise decrease the bioavailability of the nutrients in the nuts and seeds, meaning our bodies can more easily absorb all the available vitamins and minerals. Activation also ensures the nuts and seeds are gentler on the digestive tract.
We hope you got all of that over the sound of us crunching away on our new favourite treat!