1 cup hazelnuts or almonds
2 cup dates
½ cup oat flour
½ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup melted coconut oil
4 TBSP raw cacao powder
4 TBSP melted basic dark chocolate
1. Toast the nuts in a dry pan until golden and then allow them to cool.
2. In a food processor, blend the dates, oat flour and coconut. Add the coconut oil, cacao powder and toasted nuts. Process the mixture until it clumps together.
3. In your hands, roll this mixture into bite-sized balls and allow them to set in the freezer.
4. Drizzle the balls with melted raw chocolate and put them back in the freezer.
5. Once frozen, store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe by Nutrilicious Kitchen
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”